US Judge Just Opened Up The 9/11 False Flag To New Investigations With Questionable Iran Ruling?
A US court has ruled that Iran must pay more than 10 billion dollars in damages to families of people killed in the September 2001 terrorist attacks.
A judge in New York issued the default judgment on Wednesday. George Daniels said Iran failed to defend itself against claims that it played a role in the attacks. The ruling is based on the 9/11 Commission Report which stated that some attackers moved through Iran and did not have their passports stamped. It also said Lebanon’s Hezbollah provided advice and training to Al-Qaeda members who carried out the attacks. Daniels had earlier cleared Saudi Arabia from culpability. The allegations come as fifteen of the 19 attackers were Saudi citizens and none were Iranian. The September 11 raids were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by Al-Qaeda.
Video: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11
Video: Israel did 9 11 – All the Proof in the World
Evil Joke: Iran Told to Pay $10.5 Billion to 9/11 Kin, Insurers
US courts even crazier than truther trolls and their magic space ray guns
Iran was ordered by a New York City judge to pay more than $10.5 billion in damages to the families of those killed in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, Bloomberg reported.
He also found that Iran had failed to defend claims that it aided the September 11 hijackers and was therefore liable for damages tied to the attacks.
But how about the “innocent until proven guilty” principle? Moreover, Iran never participated in any court hearings regarding the tragic events of that fateful day in September 2001.
Hossein Sheikholeslam, a senior aide to Iran’s parliamentary speaker outlined Tehran’s position on the issue in an interview with Sputnik Persian.
“I never heard about this ruling and I’m very much surprised because the judge had no reason whatsoever to issue such a ruling… Iran never took part in any court hearings related to the events of September 11, 2001. Even if such an absurd and ridiculous decision has been made, the charges simply hold no water because Iran has never been mentioned at any stage of the investigation and the trials that followed,” Hossein Sheikholeslam said.
The investigation was partly secret but, judging by what was made public, the main suspect was Saudi Arabia, not Iran since all the masterminds were either Saudi nationals or lived and studied in Saudi Arabia, he added.
“All this looks like another evil joke by the Americans,” Hossein Sheikholeslam said in conclusion.
Iran Press Editor-in-Chief Emad Abshenas, dismissed the ruling as arguably the most stupid and ludicrous in the history of US courts.
“The people who committed those terrorist attacks were neither friends nor allies of Iran. They were our sworn enemies, members of al-Qaeda, which considers Iran as their enemy. Fifteen out of the 19 terrorists were Saudi citizens, which happens to be America’s best friend. The remaining four terrorists lived in Saudi Arabia and enjoyed Saudi support. Therefore the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks had nothing to do with Iran,” Emad Abshenas emphasized. Source Of The Article, Read More: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03/10/evil-joke-iran-told-to-pay-10-5-billion-to-911-kin-insurers/